At various points in my professional life, I’ve worked in media production, music, teaching, and technology. Here you can learn about my various skills and qualifications.
- Through ITP, mastered an assortment of programs for creative coding, circuit diagramming, CAD modelling, and data visualization.
- Specialities include web development, circuit design and micrcontroller implementation, interactive and virtual reality video, and digital fabrication
- Attended Ryerson University for Media Production
- Worked since 2004 on freelance media productions, particular in producing, directing, editing, and camera production
- Seriously played guitar and drums since my early teenage years, while also playing banjo, lap steel, mandolin, harmonica, piano, and bass guitar
- Produced and recorded one full length album, 4 EPs, and a number of other one off recordings.
- Toured Canada, played major festivals and featured on indie rock countdowns.
- From 2009-2014, worked in the RTA School of Media at Ryerson as a technical instructor and production staff.
- Introduced students to cameras, TV studios, and audio and video editing platforms.
- Continued through grad school teaching courses in interactive video and non-linear storytelling.